Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oct. 9

Morning Meeting-We did a song similar to "Wheels on the Bus" but used fire truck words. Our quick share this morning was our favorite part of our field trip yesterday. We also made a thank you to the fire fighters.
Specials-We had art today with Mrs. Karg
Read Aloud-Silly Seal Sandwich-There were lots of "Ss" words in this story
Shared Reading-Nursery Rhymes
Reading Activity-We started our Alpha Friend book. We made our Sammy Seal page.
Computer-We took our last MAPS test-Math 2.
Rest Time-We listened to The Magic School Bus Inside the Bee Hive. We only did half of the story since it is so long. We will finish tomorrow.
Math-Calendar and Calendar Book. We also made a little graph of our class graph about favorite colors. We made a class graph on our birthdays.
Social/Science-We read a book about fire safety called "Fire, Fire". We made our scrapbook page about our fire station field trip.
Reminder-I will be at a workshop tomorrow. I will be stopping in after school and then I will be gone next week. Please send notes and make phone calls. I won't be checking my email after Friday. I will be back Oct. 20.

No comments: